English, Maths, History, Geography, Science and Religion textbooks will be available to pupils through the Book Rental Scheme in operation in the school. Please keep English dictionary and tables book from 4th Class.
Note: Girls will return to school on Thursday the 31st August 2017.
- Abair Liom G – 5th Class – Folens
- Craic Le Litriú D – Gill Education
- Foclóir(Dictionary) Gaeilge/Béarla; English/Irish – Ó Siochfhradha, An Comhlacht Oideachais
- Jolly Phonics – Grammar 5 – Pupil’s Book
- Master Your Maths 5 CJ Fallon
- Mathematical Drawing Set (Label box and contents with name)
- Calculator – Sharp Elsimate EL240SA (Label with name)
- Tin Whistle (Key of D) and notebook
8x 88 page writing copies; 4 x 88 page Maths copies; 1x A3 Scrapbook;
1x Refill pad 2xA4 Hardback Copies
1x A4 display booklet (40 sheets); 1x Ring Binder with 40 plastic sheets
2x Cartridge pens and cartridges; 2x red pens; 2x pencils; Set of colours (Twistables); 1x highlighter marker; Long ruler; Eraser; Pencil parer; Prittstick; Scissors
Please put €55 in an envelope with your child’s name on the front and give to the class teacher the first week of September. Alternatively online payments will be available in September via an email link.
This money covers:
- all reading and oral language activities
- art and craft materials
- assessment materials
- 24 hour insurance cover (home & school)
Please have all books and copies covered with your child’s name clearly marked.
Looking forward to seeing you in September.